Welcome to My Blog!

I've been diagnosed with a small labral tear and mixed Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI) in my right hip. This blog follows my efforts to do something about it.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Payoff

I'm still impressed with myself for returning to the pool to complete my PT on my own yesterday, and finally, I feel like maybe it's working. I woke up this morning feeling stronger, more stable, and sans pain! Don't know how long it will last (or if I'm jinxing myself by writing this), but I'm pretty excited.

But alas, this morning did not go exactly as I had planned because I awoke to an unfortunate surprise that one of my dogs left for me in the kitchen (ewwwwwwwww). BUT, since I'm in the mood to see the silver lining, in order to clean it, I had to do a lot of bending and scrubbing, and that did not seem to aggravate the hip!

No comments:

Post a Comment